Fathers Day, 2015
Top 5 things about Dad:
1. Christ-like. This one is #1 for a reason. He has influenced and helped guide my family towards serving God. His desire to follow the Lord and train up children in God’s way is evident in his day-to-day activities.
2. Funny. Whether it be a pun, a play on words, or just a hilarious punchline, my dad always has us all giggling (or rolling our eyes 😉 ) I mean, come on, one of his favorite shows is the Office…how cool is that!?
3. Caring. A sweet text or email sent when I’m away at school is not uncommon. (Secretly…he is a softy!) I’m SO thankful for his encouraging words.
4. Involved. Giving advice, going to hundreds of games, and checking over my spelling book in grade school…he’s always been engaged in my life and I know he will be forever!
5. Rockstar. Believe it or not, my dad is a killa singer. There I said it.
5 very simple attributes, but ones that I love! I am so very thankful to have a dad who is present and active in my life and who loves me so very much!
Happy Father’s Day to my Christ-like, funny, caring, involved, rockstar Dad. I love you!